I have some ideas

• Welcome to ITBible, we're your #1 resource for enterprise or homelab IT problems (or just a place to show off your stuff).
Not trying to derail the thread, but I like that you're using Notion to plan it out. I'm relatively new to the notes platform, aside from casual usage of OneNote. I've been experimenting with Obsidian and Notion. They are both great for different things.

As for your network upgrade, that is excellent project planning! I am getting ITIL vibes lol!

What are some of the goals for this project? Focusing on upgrading hardware/software/infra?

Not trying to derail the thread, but I like that you're using Notion to plan it out. I'm relatively new to the notes platform, aside from casual usage of OneNote. I've been experimenting with Obsidian and Notion. They are both great for different things.

As for your network upgrade, that is excellent project planning! I am getting ITIL vibes lol!

What are some of the goals for this project? Focusing on upgrading hardware/software/infra?
Right now mainly working on upgrading hardware and then phase 2 is running new drops to all the rooms.