Hello all

• Welcome to ITBible, we're your #1 resource for enterprise or homelab IT problems (or just a place to show off your stuff).
So I've been thinking about this for a long time...

Hello!

My name is Connor I currently am a Senior Network Engineer for a medium sized Managed Service Provider (MSP) in the Kansas City area. My day to day is varied on what I'm working on but I am lucky enough that I get a lot of time to experiment for our clients and come up with ways to improve our offerings to them. I love technology and teaching anyone anything to do with technology, this allows me to expand my knowledge and also share it with everyone I can. That being said, I know I don't know everything and I'm not scared to say I need to look something up if I need to. I am strong willed on the things I know but I also know my limits.

Just a little more info that I figured would be better in a bulleted list.
  • As much as I love technology, I am a father first and nothing will change that.
  • I am a Air Force veteran and I worked on airplanes, upon my seperation from the Air Force my AFSC (Army calls it MOS) was 2A553A if you want to look that up, you can learn a little more specifically what I did.
  • Outside of that I have a wide variety of hobbies that change frequently
Let me know if you have any questions, I'm a pretty open book.

Reactions: Andy