Store IT Bible Store

• Welcome to ITBible, we're your #1 resource for enterprise or homelab IT problems (or just a place to show off your stuff).
These announcements relate to the IT Bible store.

WizardTux

Administrator
Staff member
Diamond Supporter
Partner
TCC-OG
Network Engineer
Sep 22, 2022
Shawnee, Kansas, USA
itbible.org
So yesterday / last night I launched the IT Bible Store. There isn't much there but I plan to start out small and if things take off we can get bigger items (some get kinda pricey and I don't have that kind of money right now). If you want to browse the store check it out here. I'll be adding new things over the next week or so, and if we start making sales I will start doing bigger things like shirts and such. I may also purchase designs from the community in the future for other designs. All money made from the store goes into its own bank account and will be soley for IT Bible and related projects (and at some point I'd like for the community here to sponsor projects). There will be some stickers coming later tonight if I can get around to making them.

Heck yes, dude! Store looks good. I am a fan of the modern, minimalist, dark-mode site design.

I am down for shirts. If possible, I'd like to please request a black shirt style/version.

Patches (and perhaps stickers) are also a great staple merch item. We can never have enough patches and stickers!

Another idea for merch would be challenge coins with the ITB logo. Could be an event prize or something special like that.

I am down for shirts. If possible, I'd like to please request a black shirt style/version.
We'll get there, I have some designed already its just if I got like 4 orders in a day I'd be SOL since the account thats linked to everything only has like $50 in it.
Another idea for merch would be challenge coins with the ITB logo. Could be an event prize or something special like that.
Yes, I'll need to find a vendor for that and I'm pretty picky, but at some point there will be things like this.